Primary function is to administer skilled nursing care, under the supervision of a registered nurse, for clients of all ages in their place of residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency.
- Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing.
- Current state license as a License Practical/Vocational Nurse, Current State’s Driver’s License.
- Two years’ experience as a LPN/LVN, home health preferred.
- Proof of current CPR and Hepatitis profile
- Under the direction of a RN, assist in identifying the patient’s physical, psycho social, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report and evaluations.
- Participate in planning and implementing care in conjunction with the RN, in accordance with the POC.
- Provide effective communication to patients, staff members, other health care professionals and referral sources.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payer.
- Assure continuity of care through delivery of quality patient care.