A licensed professional who provides coordinated care to patients of all age groups. Plans, implements and evaluates patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well being. Plans, organizes and conducts occupational therapy treatment program based on the medical referral and their evaluation. Collaborates with interdisciplinary team.
*Current state license as a Occupational Therapist
*Two years of experience as a Occupational Therapist
*Current CPR and Hepatitis profile.
*Knowledge of durable medical equipment
- Perform clinical assessment; Identify patient needs and appropriateness of patient.
- Document, prepare, and complete a Plan of Care, progress notes, and other clinical record documentation on an ongoing basis.
- Revise the POC based on evaluation and ongoing assessment.
- Applies concepts of infection control and universal precautions in coordinating/performing patient care.
- Accepts clinical assignments that are consistent with education and competence to care for patients.
- Assess and facilitate through direct therapeutic intervention patient’s ROM, strength, coordination, need for and use of adaptive equipment and environmental modifications, functional mobility and safety issues as related to patient’s ADL performance needs. Fabricate and maintain adaptive equipment and hand splints.
- Uses effective interpersonal relations and communication skills: facilitates the use of these skills by other team members to achieve desirable outcomes
- Evaluate patient occupational performance in the areas of self-care, work, leisure, and rest. Assess sensory-motor neuromuscular, psycho-social, and cognitive-perceptual, components of occupational behavior.
- Assess physical, social, and cultural components of the patient’s occupational environment
- Competitive salaries!
- Full benefits for full time employees, including Health and Dental, Life Insurance, and 401K!
- Extensive training and paid time off!