Primary functions are to provide psychiatric evaluation and therapy, such as skilled nursing care, to home bound patients, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency; and assumes the responsibility for coordination of care.
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Must have 1-2 years of nursing experience (within the last 3 years preferred) in an acute treatment unit in a psychiatric hospital, psychiatric home care, psychiatric hospitalization program, or other outpatient psychiatric service.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse, Current state Driver’s License.
- Proof of current CPR and Hepatitis consent/declination.
- Reliable transportation with valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Assess home health patients to identify the physical, psycho social and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report and evaluations.
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient (OSHA).
- Supervise and provide clinical direction to the HHA/LVN to ensure quality and continuity of service provided.
- Assure continuity of quality patience care delivered with appropriate documentation.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payer.
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies.
- Perform on-call responsibilities and provide on-call service to patients/families as assigned.
- Provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals.
- Low Nurse/Patient ratio!
- Competitive Salaries!
- Full benefits including Health and Dental, Life Insurance and 401K!
- Extensive training and paid time off!