LPN – Intake Coordinator
Angels Care Home Health
Angels Care Home Health is now hiring an LPN Intake Coordinator for our Lincoln, NE office. Apply today to learn more.
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Base Salary
- Full Benefits
- Generous PTO
- CEU Credits
Primary function is to facilitate the intake referral process, coordinate care with interdisciplinary team, and the referral source. Will be responsible for processing all aspects of referral intake process via Home Care Home Base software system.
- Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing.
- Current state license as an LPN, Current State’s Driver’s License.
- One year experience as a LPN, home health preferred.
- Proof of hepatitis profile
- Sales/marketing experience a plus.
- Receive and appropriately document new referrals in a timely manner.
- Participate in coordinating care with Nurse Supervisors and patient interdisciplinary team.
- Provide effective communication to patients, staff members, other health care professionals and referral sources.
- Respond to agency and patient needs in a professional and creative manner.
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and competency.
- Promote Agency philosophy and Administrative policies to ensure quality of care.
Angels Care Home Health is a Medicare Certified Home Health agency providing quality home health care services by offering caring, compassionate and cost-effective service focused on each patient’s unique needs. Under the direction of the physician, we administer medical services to the patient while strictly adhering to the physician’s plan of care.
Visit Us at: https://angelscarehealth.com/