Angels Care Home Health
Broken Arrow, OK
The Account Executive will serve as a liaison between The Agency & the community regarding community and customer needs. The Account Executive will develop and implement home health programs and services while maintaining the standards of practice consistent with quality health care and maximizing human, financial and equipment resources.
- Previous healthcare sales and marketing
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge of (or ability to learn) reimbursement programs from payer sources.
- Self-Motivated, directed, and goal oriented.
- Attend meetings, make presentations, and meet prospective referral sources.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with multiple and various people and organizations.
- Work flexible hours as marketing responsibilities require
- Valid auto liability insurance
- Ensures that responses to referrals are handled properly and timely and with appropriate follow up
- Makes marketing calls outside the agency
- Develops and maintains relationships to in-service, teach, and advise on home health, agency and services.
- Maintains a working knowledge of federal and state regulations for home health criteria for admissions and eligibility.
- Submits expense reports to Administrator/Branch Manager and Regional Director.
- Serves as a member of the marketing team whose purpose is to enhance agency and community relations, attend meetings, assist in implementation of marketing plans, monitor and track results.
- Develops and implements special events and presentations targeted at community lay and professional education, establishing and maintaining status for the agency as the expert on home health in the community.
- Monitors competition and is aware of their programs, services, census, contracts, etc.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Monthly Bonus
- Vehicle Allowance
- Full Benefits
- Generous PTO
Visit Us at: https://angelscarehealth.com/