Angels Care Home Health
Angels Care Home Health is NOW HIRING a Registered Nurse – Clinical Supervisor for our Florida locations. Apply today to learn more. This position can be located at anyone of our 5 Florida offices.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Full benefits
- Generous PTO
- CEU Credits
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Two years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
- One year of experience in home care (management preferred)
- Current state license
- Proof of CPR and Hepatitis profile.
- Valid auto liability insurance
- Supervise and provide direction and leadership to clinical personnel
- Competently perform patient care assignments and staff management activities
- Assess, plan, implement and supervise patient care.
- Participate in the agency QA/PI activities
- Monitor cases to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Review assigned cases to ensure compliance with third party payors.
- Promote agency philosophy, mission and administrative policies to ensure quality care
Angels Care Home Health is a Medicare Certified Home Health agency providing quality home health care services by offering caring, compassionate and cost-effective service focused on each patient’s unique needs. Under the direction of the physician, we administer medical services to the patient while strictly adhering to the physician’s plan of care.
Visit Us at: https://angelscarehealth.com/