LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse
Angels Care Home Health
Angels Care Home Health is now hiring an LPN for our office located in Altus, OK. Apply today to learn more.
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Salary + Vehicle Allowance + On-Call Pay
- Full Benefits + Generous PTO Package
- Extensive Training
- CEU Credits
Primary function of the LPN is to administer skilled nursing care, under the supervision of a registered nurse, for clients of all ages in their place of residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency.
- Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing.
- Current state license as an LPN, Current State’s Driver’s License.
- Two years’ experience as an LPN, home health preferred.
- Proof of current CPR and Hepatitis profile
- Under the direction of a RN, assist in identifying the patient’s physical, psycho social, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report and evaluations.
- Participate in planning and implementing care in conjunction with the RN, in accordance with the POC.
- Provide effective communication to patients, staff members, other health care professionals and referral sources.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payer.
- Assure continuity of care through delivery of quality patient care.
Angels Care Home Health is a Medicare Certified Home Health agency providing quality home health care services by offering caring, compassionate and cost-effective service focused on each patient’s unique needs. Under the direction of the physician, we administer medical services to the patient while strictly adhering to the physician’s plan of care.
Visit Us at: https://angelscarehealth.com/