Angels Care Home Health
Part-Time or PRN
A licensed professional who provides coordinated care to patients of all age groups. Plans, implements and evaluates patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well being. Plans, organizes and conducts physical therapy treatment program based on the medical referral and their evaluation. Collaborates with interdisciplinary team.
- Current state license as an Occupational Therapist
- Two years of experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Current CPR and Hepatitis profile.
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment
- Perform clinical assessment; Identify patient needs and appropriateness of patient.
- Document, prepare, and complete a Plan of Care, progress notes, and other clinical record documentation on an ongoing basis.
- Revise the POC based on evaluation and ongoing assessment.
- Applies concepts of infection control and universal precautions in coordinating/performing patient care.
- Accepts clinical assignments that are consistent with education and competence to care for patients.
- Uses effective interpersonal relations and communication skills: facilitates the use of these skills by other team members to achieve desirable outcomes
- Assess physical, social, and cultural components of the patient’s occupational environment
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Salary + Vehicle Allowance + On-Call Pay (Full Time)
- Full Benefits + Generous PTO Package (Full Time)
- Extensive Training
- CEU Credits
Angels Care Home Health is a Medicare Certified Home Health agency providing quality home health care services by offering caring, compassionate and cost-effective service focused on each patient’s unique needs. Under the direction of the physician, we administer medical services to the patient while strictly adhering to the physician’s plan of care.
Visit Us at: https://angelscarehealth.com/