Angels Care Home Health
Part-Time or PRN
Plans, implements and evaluates patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well being. Plans, organizes and conducts physical therapy treatment program based on the medical referral and their evaluation. Collaborates with interdisciplinary team.
- Current state license as a Physical Therapist
- Two years of experience as a Physical Therapist
- Current CPR and Hepatitis profile.
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment
- Perform clinical assessment; Identify patient needs and appropriateness of patient.
- Document, prepare, and complete a Plan of Care, progress notes, and other clinical record documentation on an ongoing basis.
- Applies concepts of infection control and universal precautions in coordinating/performing patient care.
- Accepts clinical assignments that are consistent with education and competence to care for patients.
- Plan and provide treatment for neuro-muscular, neurological, and orthopedic disorders based on medical referral and therapy assessment.
- Meet Mandatory continuing education requirements of the agency/licensing board
- Assist/instruct patient/family in transfer techniques appropriate to patient abilities. Instruct on use of equipment such as walkers, wheelchairs, canes, etc., in a safe manner.
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Salary + Vehicle Allowance + On-Call Pay (Full Time)
- Full Benefits + Generous PTO Package (Full Time)
- Extensive Training
- CEU Credits
Angels Care Home Health is a Medicare Certified Home Health agency providing quality home health care services by offering caring, compassionate and cost-effective service focused on each patient’s unique needs. Under the direction of the physician, we administer medical services to the patient while strictly adhering to the physician’s plan of care.
Visit Us at: https://angelscarehealth.com/