Angels Care Home Health
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Angels Care Home Health is now hiring an Administrator to join our team in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Apply today to learn more.
Responsible for implementation and supervision of policies and supervising the provision of all services, nursing and support staff.
- Graduate of an accredited college/university is preferred, with experience/education in the healthcare field.
- Experience in health service administration and at least two years of management experience in home health care or related health programs that may include hospitals, nursing facilities, hospice, etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all segments of the staff, the lay and professional public, the Board of Directors, Advisory Board, and Medical Director.
- Registered Nursing License Preferred, but not required.
- Provide counsel to the Board of Directors/License regarding needs of the community, personnel needs, financial needs, professional practices and health planning.
- Assure documentation of services provided is accurate and timely. Implement effective budgeting and accounting systems that promotes the health and safety of the patients.
- Develop and maintain sound policies and management activities including budget control, cost determination, fee setting and collection and financial reports to the Board of Directors.
- Employ and contact, recruit, manage, and direct qualified Nurses and support staff to carry out the policies and procedures of the agency. Ensure adequate staff education and evaluation.
- Organize and direct agency’s ongoing functions.
- Establish public relations program, ensuring the accuracy of information materials and activities, for interpretation of the agency’s services and to foster good working relations with physicians and community agencies.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Monthly Bonuses
- Vehicle Allowance
- Full Benefits
- Extensive Training
- Generous PTO
- Address 11 Racetrack Rd, Fort Walton Beach, FL, USA $ Month