Registered Nurse – Branch Manager
Angels Care Home Health
Angels Care Home Health is now hiring a Registered Nurse Branch Manager for our Emporia, KS office. Apply today to learn more.
- Salary + Vehicle Allowance + On-Call Pay
- Full Benefits + Generous PTO Package
- Extensive Training
- CEU Credits
- Monthly Bonuses
Primary function is the day-to-day direction of branch operations to ensure quality and efficient operations. They coordinate with the parent office, interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency. Oversee QI issues at the branch level and directs staff with regard to agency policy and procedure.
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- At least 1 year of supervisory or management experience in a healthcare setting (Home Health/Hospice preferred).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Valid Registered Nursing License.
- Direct and coordinate branch for continuity, quality and safety of services delivered.
- Employ, recruit, manage, and directs qualified personnel to carry out policies and Procedures.
- Supervise and provide direction to subordinates.
- Monitors compliance of state/federal regulations through coaching, education, and QI program.
- Provide communication to parent regarding needs of the branch to include personnel needs, financial needs, professional practices and quality issues.
- Assure documentation of services provided is accurate and timely.
Angels Care Home Health is a Medicare Certified Home Health agency providing quality home health care services by offering caring, compassionate and cost-effective service focused on each patient’s unique needs. Under the direction of the physician, we administer medical services to the patient while strictly adhering to the physician’s plan of care.
Visit Us at: https://angelscarehealth.com/