Director of Nursing
Angels Care Home Health
San Angelo, TX
Angels Care Home Health is now offering a SIGN ON BONUS for a Director of Nursing to join our team in San Angelo, TX location. Apply today to learn more.
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Salary + Vehicle Allowance + On-Call Pay
- Full Benefits + Generous PTO Package
- Extensive Training
- CEU Credits
- SIGN ON BONUS!
The Director of Nurses is a registered Professional nurse who ensures quality of patient care in the home. Primary function is for the overall administration of the clinical departments and the monitoring of appropriate staffing and productivity. Coordinates care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family, and referring agency.
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- At least 1 year of supervisory or management experience in a healthcare setting (Home Health/Hospice preferred).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Proof of CPR and Hepatitis profile.
- Valid auto liability insurance
- Directs and coordinates clinical departments and branches; assumes responsibility for continuity, quality, and safety of services delivered in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Participate in activities relevant to professional services including development of qualifications and assignment of agency personnel.
- Supervise and provide direction to subordinates.
- Monitor QAPI Program and assure appropriate corrective measures are performed.
- Monitors systems and identifies problem areas to Administrator both verbally and through written reports
- Promotes and educates regarding the concepts of infection control and universal precautions in coordinating/performing patient care activities to prevent contamination and transmission of disease.
- Meets mandatory continuing education requirements of the agency/licensing board.
- Address 3308 Foster Street, San Angelo, TX, USA $ Month
- Job Company Angels Care Home Health