Registered Nurse – Case Manager
Angels Care Home Health
Angels Care Home Health is NOW HIRING a REGISTERED NURSE for our growing team in Ocala, FL. Apply TODAY to learn more.
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Salary + Vehicle Allowance + On-Call Pay
- Full Benefits + Generous PTO Package
- Extensive Training
- CEU Credits
The RN Case Manager coordinates all aspects of the patient’s home care. You will interact with other medical disciplines as needed & provide professional care to the patient. Performs the admission visit to the patient in the home. Determines patient’s eligibility for home care services and develops the plan of care to be followed. Completes all paperwork necessary for Agency policies and federal/state laws.
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse, Current state Driver’s License.
- One-year experience as a Registered Nurse, two preferred.
- Proof of current CPR and Hepatitis consent/declination.
- Reliable transportation with valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Case manages and provides clinical directions to the interdisciplinary team, physician, and family.
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient (OSHA).
- Assess home health patients to identify the physical, psycho social and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report and evaluations.
- Assure continuity of quality patience care delivered with appropriate documentation.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payer.
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies.
- Perform on-call responsibilities and provide on-call service to patients/families as assigned.
- Supervise and provide direction to the home health aide and LVN/LPN.
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth, and competency.
Visit Us at: https://angelscarehealth.com/