Registered Nurse – Behavioral Health
Angels Care Home Health
Angels Care Home Health is NOW HIRING a REGISTERED NURSE for our growing Behavioral Health Program in WaKeeney, KS. Apply TODAY to learn more.
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Salary + Vehicle Allowance + On-Call Pay
- Full Benefits + Generous PTO Package
- Extensive Training
- CEU Credits
Primary functions of the Registered Nurse are to provide psychiatric evaluation and therapy, such as skilled nursing care, to home bound patients, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency; and assumes the responsibility for coordination of care.
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Must have 1-2 years of nursing experience (within the last 3 years preferred) in an acute treatment unit in a psychiatric hospital, psychiatric home care, psychiatric hospitalization program, or other outpatient psychiatric service.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse, Current state Driver’s License.
- Proof of current CPR and Hepatitis consent/declination.
- Reliable transportation with valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Assess home health patients to identify the physical, psycho social and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report and evaluations.
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient (OSHA).
- Supervise and provide clinical direction to the HHA/LVN to ensure quality and continuity of service provided.
- Assure continuity of quality patience care delivered with appropriate documentation.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payer.
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies.
- Perform on-call responsibilities and provide on-call service to patients/families as assigned.
- Provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals.
Visit Us at: https://angelscarehealth.com/