Registered Nurse – Case Manager
Angels Care Home Health
Primary functions of the Registered Nurse – Case Manager are to coordinate patient care with the interdisciplinary team including physician, patient/family and referring agency; and administer skilled nursing care for clients of all ages in their place of residence.
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse, Current state Driver’s License.
- One year experience as a Registered Nurse, two preferred.
- Proof of current CPR and Hepatitis consent/declination.
- Reliable transportation with valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Case manages and provides clinical directions to the interdisciplinary team, physician, and family.
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient (OSHA).
- Assess home health patients to identify the physical, psycho social and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report and evaluations.
- Assure continuity of quality patience care delivered with appropriate documentation.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payer.
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies.
- Perform on-call responsibilities and provide on-call service to patients/families as assigned.
- Supervise and provide direction to the home health aide and LVN/LPN.
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth, and competency.
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Salary + Vehicle Allowance + On-Call Pay
- Full Benefits + Generous PTO Package
- Extensive Training
- CEU Credits
Angels Care Home Health is a Medicare Certified Home Health agency providing quality home health care services by offering caring, compassionate and cost-effective service focused on each patient’s unique needs. Under the direction of the physician, we administer medical services to the patient while strictly adhering to the physician’s plan of care.
Visit Us at: https://angelscarehealth.com/