Angels Care Home Health
Primary function is coordination of therapy scheduling via Home Care Home Base software system.
- High School Graduate or equivalency (Some college preferred).
- Minimum 1 year general office experience.
- Excellent computer skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Requires knowledge of scanner/fax/copier equipment.
- Phone etiquette skills required.
- Ability to take direction with a multitude of tasks.
- Typing ability 40-50 WPM
- Knowledge of therapy regulatory guidelines required.
What We Offer:
- Full Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Competitive Wages
Angels Care Home Health is a Medicare Certified Home Health agency providing quality home health care services by offering caring, compassionate and cost-effective service focused on each patient’s unique needs. Under the direction of the physician, we administer medical services to the patient while strictly adhering to the physician’s plan of care.
Visit Us at: https://angelscarehealth.com/